One of the most played game titles in the world today, Nintendo Switch " Splatoon 3 ".
Today, you're probably still painting ink, collecting clams, pushing your way through the yagura, carrying your gachihoko, and shivvering the salmon.
The Nintendo Switch Online app was recently updated, and now you can set up the "Squid Ring 3" widget on your phone's home screen, making it much more convenient.
I created a widget-only page on my home screen and set up three stage schedules.
I edited the widget to display "Regular Match," "Bankara Match," and "Salmon Run," respectively, and use them to check the schedule. Please let me know if you find any useful ways to use these widgets.
Splatoon 3" is a huge hit, but less than a month has passed since its release, so there have been some problems and glitches here and there in the game.
There have been a lot of problems, but we have decided to deliver updated data to improve them !
イカリング3の一部をウィジェットに！スマートフォン向け「Nintendo Switch Online」アプリがアップデート！
It will be delivered on September 30! No compatibility in battle memory!
It has been announced that Splatoon 3 update Ver. 1.1.2 will be released on September 30, 2022 (Friday) at 10:00!
The update will update various parts of the game, including those who participated in the recent festival but did not receive the Super Sazae, additional measures to address the problem of communication errors, and in-game behavior.
The details of the updates are summarized below, but it is important to note that after the update, the current Battle Memories prior to Ver. 1.1.1 will no longer be able to be replayed!
And Local communication compatibility will also be lost! so make sure that the versions are the same with the people you play with in local communication.
And so The latest updated data is required to play online elements. will be!
There is a little time before the delivery, so prepare in advance.
Here's what' s new in Ver. 1.1.2!
Changes Related to Communication
- Additional measures have been taken to address the problem of high frequency communication errors occurring after battles and bytes are completed, depending on the communication environment.
Changes to Player Controls
- Fixed an issue where the player would stop shooting and turn into a squid (octopus) when the ZL button was held down in the maneuver and the slide was released, even though the ZR button was still being held down.
- When using the gear power "Ukemi Jutsu" and pressing the ZR button while holding down the ZL button while performing Ukemi, the squid (octopus) would turn into a squid (octopus) at the end of Ukemi even though the ZR button was still held down.
- Fixed a problem in which the wiper would sometimes perform two consecutive horizontal slashes immediately after a tame slash, even if the ZR button was only pressed once.
Changes Related to Competitive Play
- Fixed an issue where Nice Dama's armor would remain undamaged for a certain amount of time after it was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where a player could enter the interior of certain terrain when placing an Energy Stand in the corner of the terrain and the player changed from a squid (octopus) to a human near the Energy Stand.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the game to force close when exiting locker editing with a photostand placed in a locker.
- Fixed a problem in which the event to receive a catalog would not reoccur if a communication error occurred or the game was interrupted when the catalog level reached 100 and the next catalog was received at the zakka shop.
*If this problem has already occurred, the event will occur again when you enter the zakka shop after updating the software.
- If you participated in the first festival and saw the final result news but did not receive the super turban shell, the final result news will play again and you will receive the super turban shell.
After the update, the content was changed so that you don't get an "ah-ha!" moment. Please check the changes in advance so that you don't have to say, "What?
In addition, sufficient free space in the main unit's storage memory or microSD card is required to download the updated data.
If you are running low on space, make sure you have enough to update the data smoothly!
And the next update data will be delivered with the main purpose of adjusting the balance and fixing the problems that could not be fixed by this update data.
The delivery is scheduled for around the middle of the current season, so even if this update doesn't fix the things that have been talked about on social media, we should be able to get around to it in the near future!
Let's wait for further updates as we polish up our udemae!
For more information on this update, please check Nintendo's website!
— Splatoon（スプラトゥーン） (@SplatoonJP) September 28, 2022