Monster Hunter Rise ", the latest title in Capcom's hunting action "Monster Hunter" series, was released on Friday, March 26, 2021.
The free title update "Ver. 2.0" was released on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, just one month after the release of the game, and it has made the game even more playable with the appearance of additional powerful monsters such as koryu and nushi, the opening of hunter ranks, and new DLC sales!
Event quests have also been delivered from time to time since the title update, and I am sure your hunter life has been enriched, but the roadmap released at the time of the "Ver. 2.0" announcement indicated that "Ver. 3.0" would be delivered at the end of May 2021. I am very happy to see that the month of May will be over in a few more days.
Just as we were thinking that May would be over in a few days, a special video program " Monster Hunter Special Program 2021.5.26 " will be broadcast on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 23:00!
Information about the free title update "Ver. 3.0" was revealed!
Balfaluk & Nushi Jin'oga & New Ending!
Monster Hunter Rise" free title update "Ver. 3.0" will be released on May 27, 2021 (Thursday )!
Ver. 3.0" will add two new monsters, " Balfaluk of the Strange Brilliance" and " Nushi Jin'oga "!
The "Balfaluk of the Strange Brilliance" is a mutated form of the "Balfaluk of the Heavenly Comet Dragon" that first appeared in Monster Hunter Double Cross, and it has gone berserk and attacked.
It is a mysterious old dragon species that can change the shape of its wings to fly freely in the sky, and can even fly at high altitudes.
With new morphological changes and attack motions, it is sure to be a formidable foe.
A new nushi monster, the "Nushi Jin'oga" will also make its appearance.
Unlike the normal "Thunder Wolf Dragon Jin'oga," it is characterized by its golden lightning.
It will appear in the Hyakuryu Yagyo, of course, but it is also available for hunting in regular quests, so let's give it a try!
And with this update, a new ending to the story will be added.
What will the hunters face when the Wind God and Thunder God, two dragons, meet each other?
There are many other updates as well, including the addition of regular quests in which Nushi Rioreus, Nushi Diablos, and the new Nushi Jin'oga will appear.
The following is a summary of the updates.
For information on how to fix some of the bugs, please check the official Monster Hunter Rise website.
Additional story progression elements
- New monsters will now appear in the gathering place quests.
- New monsters will appear in the Hyakuryu Yagyo.
- New quests will be added.
- New battlefield fields will be added.
- New weapon derivatives, armor, layered equipment, and items will be added.
- New skills, the Hyakuryu skill, will be added.
- The exterior of Hyakuryu weapons will be able to be changed using materials.
*Specific conditions must be met to open the above elements.
Additional system elements
- New orders will be added to guild cards.
New downloadable content!
Along with the free title update "Ver. 3.0", new paid downloadable contents are now available for purchase!
A wide variety of new downloadable content is now available for purchase, including layered equipment, gestures, voices, and more.
In addition to the individual purchases, the "Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 3 ", which includes everything in one package, is now available for 2,500 yen (tax included).
The contents of the "Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 3" are as follows
- Additional layered equipment "Airou ear
- Additional layered equipment "Airou tail
- Additional layered equipment "Garuku Fake".
- Additional layered equipment "Garuku Tail".
- Additional animal gear "Garuku cat mask".
- Additional animal garuku overlay equipment "Airou garuku mask".
- Additional Pose Set "Hiding Pose
- Additional Pose Set "Pose with Wall
- Additional Makeup and Paint "Stitching Makeup
- Additional Makeup and Paint "Cheek Task
- Additional hairstyle "Taoyame
- Additional hairstyle "Noble Short
- Additional voice "Iori
- Additional voice "Yomogi
- Additional BGM set "MH series base BGM
- Additional BGM set "Monster BGM: Dance ver.
- Additional FUKUZUKU Clothing "Outing Hunting" (Japanese)
- Additional Fuchuzuku Clothing "Little Pterosaur" (Japanese only)
- Additional stamp set "Special Stamp 2
You can purchase these stamps from the My Nintendo Store, the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, or from " Senri the Postman " in Kamura no Sato.
The roadmap for June and beyond is now available!
Just because a new ending has been added to the game, this is not the end of the update.
The roadmap from June 2021 is now available!
First, in mid-June, the mysterious otomo Airou "Tsukino" from "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Doom" will appear as the first part of the CAPCOM collaboration, and the "Nari-Kiri-Tsugino" Airou layered equipment will be available. The event quest will be available for the mysterious otomo ailing "Tsukino" in "Airou's Wings of Doom"! Tsukino is so cute!
More downloadable content, event quests, and CAPCOM collaborations are scheduled to be released at the end of June, July, and August!
Monster Hunter Rise will continue to be updated one after another, so your hunter's life is not over yet!
For more details, please check the official Monster Hunter Rise website!