Capcom's latest title in the "Monster Hunter" hunting action series, " Monster Hunter Rise," was released on Friday, March 26, 2021.
As the latest in the long-awaited series, it was of course a huge hit. Many people in Japan and around the world are enjoying the hunter's life to the fullest.
This latest title has made it easier to play with " flying bugs," " controlling dragons," and " iron bug thread techniques," and we hear that many people are playing MonHun again for the first time in a long time.
Monster Hunter Rise" will receive a free title update at the end of April 2021, as announced at the time of its release.
Since the game volume at the time of release is not that large, many people are looking forward to the update, and on the " Monster Hunter Special Program 2021.4.27 " broadcast at 23:00 on April 27, 2021 (Thursday), detailed information was disclosed! The details have been revealed!
Powerful additional monsters are coming!
Additional monsters that will appear in the free title update "Monster Hunterize Ver. 2.0" have been revealed!
In addition to the already announced " Kasumi Ryu Oonazuchi " and " Nushi Rioleus
Nushi Diablos " and "Nushi Rioleus".
And the popular old dragon in the series, Theo Tescatl, the Flame King Dragon.
The old dragons are quite formidable foes, so we are very excited to announce that they will be making an appearance in the game.
The old dragons are very strong enemies, so it will be a tough fight! Let's join forces with our friends to defeat them!
There will also be new quests for hunting existing nushi monsters in the regular quests, and the "Magai Magadot" will also be added.
There are also some new fun new quests, such as the "Magai Magado" appearing in the Hyakuryu Yagyo quest, so keep on trying!
New monsters mean new materials and new equipment!
The Kushana equipment made from Kushaldaora materials is always powerful, so we're sure you'll be doing a lot of hunting this time as well.
The free title update is already available on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.!
New downloadable content is on the way!
New paid downloadable content will also be available after the title update!
A large variety of new downloadable content will be available for purchase, each of which can be purchased individually or as part of the "Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 2 " for 3,000 yen (tax included)!
The contents of the "Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 2" are as follows!
- Additional layered equipment "Swallow Shirt
- Additional layered equipment "Swallow Arm
- Swallow Boots" additional layered equipment
- Additional Otomo Airou layered equipment "Suzuneko Color
- Additional Otomo Airou layered equipment "Spike cat collar
- Additional Otomo Airou layered equipment "Heart cat collar".
- Additional Otomo Airou layered equipment "Ribbon cat collar".
- Additional Otomogaruku overlay equipment "Honegal Color".
- Additional otomogaluku overlay equipment "Spike gull color".
- Additional tommogaluk overlay equipment "heart gull collar".
- Additional Tomogaruku overlay equipment "ribbon gull collar".
- Additional gesture set "Delightful dance
- Additional Pose Set "Idol Pose
- Additional makeup/paint "Small face makeup
- Additional Makeup and Paint "Tear Paint
- Additional hairstyle "Samurai Hair
- Additional Hair Style "Two Side Up
- Additional voice: "Fugen
- Additional voice "Minoto
- Additional BGM set "Yukumo Village BGM
- Additional BGM set "Kamura Village BGM: Piano ver.
- Additional FUKUZUKU Clothing "Ace Pilot" (Japanese)
- Additional FUKUZUKU Clothing "Dos parrot" (Japanese only)
- Additional stamp set "Special Stamp 1
*The "hunter's grooming ticket" described below is not included.
Basically, the stamps and gestures are used to change the appearance, voice, and background music of hunters and otomo, and to communicate with them.
Therefore, purchasing a ticket does not mean that you will be able to hunt better, so be sure to check before purchasing!
You can purchase them from the My Nintendo Store, or from the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch!
And now there is a " Hunter's Grooming Ticket " that allows you to remake the look of your alter ego, the hunter!
There are times when you want to try a different look when playing, and it's great to be able to remake your look.
The first ticket is free and can be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop on My Nintendo Store and Nintendo Switch!
Let's remake your look ASAP and go hunting with renewed vigor!
The "Hunter's Grooming Ticket" is a paid downloadable content except for those distributed for free.
Hunter rank release implemented!
After the update, the upper limit of "Hunter Rank" will be released based on how many quests are cleared at the meeting place !
After the Hunter Rank is released, Hunter Rank Points will be earned for each quest cleared.
As you accumulate Hunter Rank Points, your Hunter Rank will increase, and quests for monsters added in the update will open.
The game is quite challenging with the addition of the Hyakuryu Yagyo quest, the "Fighting Tournament " for up to two players, and a new high-level quest for single-player use only!
In addition, after Hunter Rank is released, production of layered armor will be released.
Enjoy hunting in style with a combination of layered equipment that allows you to change only the appearance of the equipment while maintaining its performance and skills!
Event quests will appear one after another!
After the title update, "Event Quests" that can be received via Internet connection will appear one after another!
Once you receive a quest, you can play it offline indefinitely, so don't forget to download it when it becomes available.
Event quests that reward you with gestures and stamp s will also be available, so stay tuned for more information!
Stories 2 and the bonus linked with Stories 2 are coming soon!
It was already announced that "Monster Hunter Rise" will be bundled with "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Doom, " which will be released on July 9, 2021 (Friday), and the details have been revealed!
If you link the save data of "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Doom" with "Monster Hunter Rise", you can get the initial equipment of "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Doom" & "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Doom". You can get the "Rider Equipment" series of initial equipment for "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Doom" and "Monster Hunter Rise "!
How about adding an accent to your Monster Hunter Rise with the world view of "Monster Hunter Stories 2"?
You will need the save data of "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin" to get it, so let's wait for the release date, July 9, while hunting!
Future roadmap announced!
After this title update, "Monster Hunter Rise" will continue to receive updates from time to time.
The "Title Update Ver. 3.0" scheduled for release at the end of May 2021 will add several additional monsters and a new ending.
What will be the fate of Kamla Village? Let's wait for further news!
What's new in the game?
We introduced the contents added in the free title update "Monster Hunterize Ver. 2.0," but there were some interesting stories in the social networking posts of hunters.
It seems that there are other additions to the game in addition to the ones announced this time.
Are there really silent additions? Let's find out by actually updating to "Monster Hunterize Ver. 2.0" and playing!
For more information on the update, check out the special page on the official "Monster Hunterize" website!
Overview of the free title update "Monster Hunterize Ver. 2.0
Additional elements of story progression
- The upper limit of Hunter Rank will be opened by fulfilling conditions.
- New monsters will intrude into some quests.
Additional elements associated with the opening of the upper limit of hunter ranks
- New monsters will appear in village and meeting place quests.
- New monsters will appear in the Hyakuryu Yagyo.
- New quests, arena quests, and request side quests will be added.
- New weapon derivatives, armor, and hana-yui will be added.
- New skills and 100 dragon skills will be added.
- The armor enhancement stage will be opened.
- New ornaments can now be produced at the fabrication shop.
- The processor will now be able to produce layered equipment.
- The Otomo Workshop will now be able to produce clothing for multiple layers of clothing.
- The maximum level of Otomo Airu and Otomo Garuku will be opened to 50.
- The initial level of Otomo Airu and Otomogaruku that can be hired at the Otomo hiring window will be raised.
Additional Elements of the System
- New orders will be added to guild cards.
- The "Hunter's Grooming Ticket" can be used on the game data selection screen to re-edit the appearance of characters that have already been created.
The "hunter's grooming ticket" can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop.
Main adjustment items
- Some bugs will be fixed.