Gran Turismo SPORT ", the latest installment of the " Gran Turismo series ", the gold standard of racing games, has received the 1.57 update on April 23, 2020!
This update adds Toyota's flagship sports car, the " Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 "!
The 2019 model is already included, but this time we have included the 2020 model with improved performance. The category has also been moved up from N300 to N400.
There are no major changes to the exterior, but the wheel design has changed.
The Supra in super-beautiful graphics!
Racing online is fun, but the photo mode is also a fun part of the GT series.
Gazing at the flowing body lines of the Supra is also an exciting experience. My favorite area is from the rear fenders to the rear spoiler.
In addition to the addition of vehicles, there are other updates
In addition to the addition of the Supra, the "Behavior Simulation" and "Sports Mode Lobby" have also been updated.
- Adjustments have been made to the tire wear of Gr. 4 FWD vehicles (front engine, front drive).
- Adjustments have been made to the maneuverability of Gr. 2, Gr. 3, and Gr. 4 vehicles.
- Adjustments were made to the fuel consumption ratios for Gr. 2, Gr. 3, and Gr. 4 vehicles. This will reduce the difference in fuel consumption performance between each car model.
Sports Mode Lobby
- Fuel consumption during qualifying" and "Tire wear during qualifying" have been added to the online championship qualifying. This will change the wear and tear settings during qualifying and the race.
- In conjunction with the addition of the Qualifying Wear setting, the Qualifying Wear setting is now used during Free Practice and Warm-Up sessions on the track.
- The amount of drag reduction in slipstream "real" has been adjusted to be smaller.
- Fixed a bug in which the ABS (Anti-lock Brake) settings were not being reflected correctly when entering the course in Sports mode and in the lobby.
Other minor fixes and stability improvements have also been made.
For more information, please visit the official Gran Turismo SPORT website.
There must be many car enthusiasts who are frustrated because they are unable to go for a drive due to the self-restraint on going out.
If this is the case, Gran Turismo SPORT is the answer to your "desire to drive"! This is a good time to install a steering wheel controller!
Why don't you spend some time at home and polish up your driving technique with your new Supra?