Mynavi Creator will host a career change seminar for Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
The event will be held online! Recruitment Locations: Tokyo and Osaka!
The seminar will be held online, and locations are being recruited in Tokyo and Osaka.
UI-turn applicants are also welcome, and those with at least two years of experience in the game industry are also welcome to participate.
KONAMI has released "Yu-Gi-Oh!", "Powerful Pro Baseball Live", "Winning Eleven", "Momotaro Dentetsu", "Bomberman", "Gensou Suikoden", "quot;Love Plus", and "Gensou Suikoden". We have created numerous hit titles such as "Love Plus", "Gambare Goemon", "eSports" and others, and are focusing not only on content creation but also on the provision and operation of venues for social activities, as well as on new mechanisms and technologies such as blockchain, cloud games, and 5G. In addition, KONAMI continues to research and develop new mechanisms and technologies such as blockchain, cloud gaming, and 5G, and strives to improve its products and services.
This seminar will provide an opportunity for job seekers in and outside the game industry who are considering changing careers to hear about the excitement of game production unique to KONAMI, the satisfaction of creating content and services that are developed on a global scale, future career paths, and other valuable information.
There will also be an online roundtable discussion session for each job category, where participants will have the opportunity to ask questions about the company's development environment and the human resources and skills they are looking for.
After the information session, interviews will be held on a separate day for those who wish to apply to Mynavi Creator's career advisors.
(The advisor will decide whether or not to conduct the interview based on the applicants' requests and experience.)
The date and time is Saturday, July 31, 13:00-15:00, and it will be held online via Zoom, a web conferencing service.
You can participate from the comfort of your home, PC or smartphone.
If there are too many applications, a drawing will be held, so be sure to apply early!
Positions available are as follows
- Game Planner
- Game Planner
- Level Designer
- Scenario Writer
- Planner/Assistant Director (Blockchain Games) *Tokyo Recruitment
Produce/Production Progress Management
- Director (outsourcing management)*Tokyo Recruitment
- Project Manager *Tokyo Recruitment
- Producer/Director *Recruiting in Tokyo
- Scenario Writer
- Planner/Assistant Director (Blockchain Games)
- 3D Character Designer
- 3D Background Designer
- 3D Animator
- 3D Motion Designer
- 3D Effects Designer
- 2D Designers
- UIUX Designers
- Art Director
- Web Designer (PR & Advertising) *Tokyo Recruitment
- Graphic Designer (Sales Promotion)
- Game Programmer (Server Side)
- Game Programmer (Client Side)
- Technical Director (Tokyo only)
- Technical Artist / Tool Programmer *Tokyo Recruitment
- Security Engineer (Game Security) *Tokyo Recruitment
- Programmer (Blockchain Content) *Tokyo Recruitment
- Sound Programmer *Osaka Recruitment
- System Engineer (Infrastructure Systems) *Tokyo Recruitment
- Infrastructure Engineer *Tokyo Recruitment
KONAMI Online Career Change Seminar Overview
|Date||Saturday, July 31, 2021, 13:00-15:00 (Zoom entrance starts at 12:45)|
▼ Around 15:00